Search Bar

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Flash Animating and my eventual plans for the future.

Recently, I myself have taken up the fine art of Animating in the fine format called "flash". needless to say, I currently suck at it, since I have no art skills whatsoever and a crappy program named "pencil", so I can't even add music, and adding too much color makes the program die an untimely death at the hands of a processing overload known as crashing.

I have a feeling if I practice a lot more though I can eventually get to something half decent and maybe even make a bit of money off of it what with newgrounds' ad sharing plan, and with that I might be able to get a real website some day relatively soon, and then I can take the majority of my content and put it in one place rather than uploading it all over the internet.

If I get that good at animating then it only stands to reason that the quality in my art would have gone up by then and then I can try my hand at webcomics which have been a major interest in my life for some time now. Along with that I would plan to have a seperate "art" section in the site for anything I had drawn.

Hopefully by this time my recordings would be of a much better quality than they are now and I would include an MP3/audio section as well. instead of selling things like downloadable content such as MP3s for making money off the site, I would sell personalized art prints and T-shirts, and other physical merchandise etc. along with maybe a few books if I ever wrote any/ comic books if I ever drew any, and I would use Ad revenue as well. if all goes as planned, I will be able to live just off of the site.

Of course I would also have to get a lot better with programming and I might even have to tag a few people along with me if It gets as big as I'm gonna try and make it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment